Monday, September 7, 2009

Yesterday

was an odd day.
I won a backyard wrestling title. xD
Zach wanted to get rid of it, and I have to admit, that's a nifty way to start wrestling...not that I'm really anxious to wrestle guys. I like the idea of owning chicks more than getting owned by dudes. :P
After wrestling, me and Zach drove around a bit, passed Geo and Jaime, and hung out with them for a while. Lydia came by, and I had the now very normal experience of realizing I'm surrounded by people at least three years older than me.
I really can't wait for my birthday. 16's not that old, but it sounds a trillion times better than 15. Also, for two day, me and Zach are only two years apart. :P
Well, this blog was mostly for the sake of keeping up, and making Zach feel bad that he doesn't. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List