Sunday, September 6, 2009

Today...

I'm off to CCW in a few hours. It's always an odd experience. I enjoy hanging out with all of Zach's wrestling friends (probably more than any other group of people, with the possible exception of the Rookie Show cast), but I can't help but worry that he'll get hurt..
Yesterday he accused me of 'not having faith in him'. It's not that. I know he's not stupid enough to do something where he thinks/knows he'll get hurt. But still...it's not like every accident and injury is caused by people who knew they were going to get hurt. *sigh* I guess I'm worrying over nothing. At least, I hope to God I'm worrying over nothing. :/
However, I refuse to have a bad day today. I get to see my Erebus, hang out with nifty people, get the hell out of my house, and eat.
My day is complete. Hah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List